In recent years, consumers have often chosen sanitary equipment 2021 as modern and healthy.
In 2020, along with the outbreak of acute respiratory infection COVID-19, health is a top priority. Understanding that requirement, Delta has launched the Droval collection with top-notch utilities, which suffices the trend of selecting sanitary equipment in 2021:
Modern products protect health on top
We live in the 4.0 era, so the most modern conveniences are applied to life, especially the bathroom. With the advantage of high-tech sanitary equipment, Dorval always brings optimal experiences, protecting consumers’ health:
- H20Kinetic®: Rain shower technology gives three times more water coverage but saves water up to 30% compared to conventional showers. Refreshing bathing experience, differentiated by massage water beads.
- Diamond™ Seal Technology: Diamond-coated porcelain disc technology helps the faucet operate smoothly, limiting water leakage after long-term use.
- Hydrati™ 2|1 Showers: The feature of combining 2 in 1 shower head and hand shower creates a minimalist beauty – interior trends of 2020
- SmartTouch®: “Touch off, touch on” technology, open and close the faucet simply with one touch.
- TEMPIQ™ temperature Control Technology: A technology that continuously monitors and adjusts the mixture of hot and cold water to ensure the right temperature.
- Brilliance® Technology: Resists corrosion, dullness, and discoloration over time, keeping Kintsu as bright as new.
- MultiChoice® Valve: Gives you the flexibility to upgrade the look and function of your shower or faucet without changing the plumbing behind the wall.
A high-class brand improves the life
In addition to the requirements of convenience, health protection, and high-class brands, genuine imports are the super-rich thing in Vietnamese minds.
Unlike other brands, every Delta collection has a story behind it. The Dorval collection is inspired by the feminine lines of French architecture, combined with the regal German castle. The Dorval bathroom collection by Delta brand exudes grace yet power, suffices the trend of sanitary ware in 2021
Seth Fritz, Delta Faucet designer and author of this unique bathroom collection, says: “When we designed Dorval, we wanted to bring a timeless elegance. The similarity in style of the classic faucets. You will see quite a lot of detail in the proportions will make the faucet slimmer. Modern elements are reflected in the hand lever, with its smooth and delicate surface as if hand-crafted. In addition, the combination of champagne color and porcelain handle creates a unified whole with gorgeous porcelain.
Some elements bring a fresh and attractive aesthetic. We are always looking for products to create uniformity and inherited modern values.
Genuine import, reasonable price
Focusing on the user experiences, Delta always cares about customers’ health and offers an accordant price. Therefore, it is not difficult to understand why Delta has a 51% market share of sanitary ware in the US.
As a genuine distributor of the Delta brand in Vietnam, Uuviet Solutions always brings users products at a reasonable price, with the most optimal installation and warranty.
Established in 2010, Uuviet Solutions (UVS) is a leading distributor of comprehensive solutions for high-end bathroom furniture and security equipment in Vietnam with more than 10 famous brands worldwide, ranging from super luxury class (Jörger) to the 5-star segment (Brizo, Delta, Axent, Bagnodesign, Bette, Innoci, etc.). Multi-style, multi-brand, multi-segment – there is always more than one optimal solution for each individual choice at Uuviet Solutions.